Tuesday, September 29, 2009

day 221-365...deep


221-365
Originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography
Realizing that I will be moving from everything I know. Scary but exciting at the same time. Like I said before I will miss the warmth of Florida. I will miss my Mom, even if I don't see her much anymore. I will miss my brother, who I also don't see much. I wish I could of seen them more, but I work weekends and the weekends are their days off. I hope to see them before I move, not many days away now, but alas........I will be working weekends until I move. I will miss the group of coworkers at Spring Hill Chili's, they are so much fun to work with. Even on bad nights, I still have fun, I have known most of them now for almost 10 years. Man that is a long time.

Things that I will love when we move.....The seasons change! I have never seen fall before, that will be so exciting to me. Seeing it snow, I know I wont like the cold weather much, but just looking out the window and seeing snow will be beautiful. Those beautiful NE homes. They all look like little doll houses to me, I just love them. Not having too long of a hot summer. It is strange, you would never know by looking at me that I was born in Florida. I have no tan, because I can't stand the heat. Once it is in the 90's I don't step outside until after dark. Having my kids grow up experiencing the season change.

It is exciting an scary at the same time. My two boys are excited, like it is Christmas or something. They wanted a count down calendar that I created today for them. My daughter doesn't understand, she is only 4. She just asks me, every time I talk about moving, "When we going to Disney?" or "Am I gonna have a Lellow Room?"