Tuesday, September 8, 2009

day 202-365..hair fun before work....


202-365
Originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography
Before my life got crazy busy with my kids, I would do silly hair styles for work. I haven't really done much with my hair since my daughter was born. I just didn't have time. With my oldest son and his baseball, my middle child and his getting into trouble or talking someone else into doing something for him that he knows would get him in trouble. Then my daughter who never would let me out of her line of vision for longer than 2 minutes when I am home. So I cut my hair. Well, that was something that I wish I didn't do. At first I loved it, then when I couldn't even do french braids any more I was at a loss. So the other day I gave it a go....used lots of hair spray to get the short strains to say in but it worked. So I had to take a picture of it.