Friday, April 3, 2009

day 59-365, my never ending battle with laundry...


59-365
Originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography
I have this small room that I am in everyday. I go in there, load our towels into the washer, push the button, leave the room. A strange buzz goes off a short while later, I go back in the room, put towels from washer into the dryer, hit the button on dryer, then fill the washer again this time with kids clothing, I hit the button and leave the room. A short while later the sound calls me again, like it is now one of the names I answer to. I go in the small room again, Pull out the stuff out of the dryer, drop it into a basket. Then continue to repeat my steps again. Push the buttons on both the washer and dryer and leave the room. Now this time I take with me the basket of towels. I sit down on my bed and fold the towels, some of the towels go into the basket again, others get put away in my bathroom. I then walk the basket of towels across the house and into the kids bathroom and put them away. Then not even 20 minutes later, buzzzzzz. I am called upon again. Finally after 3 or 4 loads of laundry I give up and stop for the day.