Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh what a world what a world....day 189-365


189-365
Originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography
First day of school for the kids. The house is so different now. Quiet, peaceful, oh so nice. Only my little princess left at home.

OK enough of that, now about my photo. I have these great socks that have had for years, I don't wear them much, only in December and January to keep my legs warm when and if it gets cold enough here. I saw these shoes at Target a few weeks ago, on clearance for only $6! I went back about a week later, in between shifts at chili's, and got them for myself. I don't have many heals, not really a dress shoe type of girl. But I had to get them. Once I had them I got this photo idea right away, but I pictured it in my head with my legs under a house like in the wizard of oz but this worked too.