Thursday, July 16, 2009

forest goddess, day 156-365


156-365
Originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography

The Forest Goddess! My idea was to make it look like she can become a tree when she wants to and then turn to human when ever she is needed to protect the forest.

This one took a little bit of time to create in photoshop, but it was fun for me. I love to create strange photos with the help of my friendly photoshop. I started with just off white pants and off white material wrapped around as a top. I attached fake leafs all over my top, down one leg and in my hair. Visit my flickr to see the before photo.

I am working on a how-to for the hideout on this one. It is going to take me a few weeks, I am not good at explaining my madness but with a little help (hint hint hideout admin) it should be easy to understand. So to the lovely hideout admin ladies I will be sending you a copy of the how-to for you to look at to see if it is easy to understand or if I lost you in my madness.