Tuesday, June 23, 2009

reading....day 136-365


136-365
Originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography
There is this new rule at the chili's I work at. We are not allowed to sit down to eat in the restaurant in between shifts. They want us to wait an hour and change out of our work clothes before sitting in the restaurant as a customer. I am not for it and I didn't want to change out of my clothing, so I ate in the back like they want us to do. When I was done I had a little less than two hours before I had to be back to work. I went to the dollar store to pick up glow sticks for my kids because of 4th of July coming and I don't want my youngest ones to play with sparklers yet (she is only 3). That didn't take me long so I then walked into Target just to look. Then I remember wanting to watch twilight but I hadn't read the book yet, I like to read books before I see the movie. So I got the book and let me say I love this book now. I read a few chapters before going back to work. When I went home I did my normal night reading, but it ended up not like my normal night reading. I couldn't stop! I like to stop at the end of a chapter but every end made me want to find out more, it was 4am before I realized what time it was. I love this book because it pulled me in, I had to know more. I finished it in 2 days. I would read while I folded laundry, while cooking, while I vacuumed. It slowed me down some but I just couldn't put it down. I had to stop only because it made my head hurt to read so much in one day.