Friday, March 19, 2010

Almost there....363-365


363-365
Originally uploaded by Olivia Williams Photography
Wow! I am almost there! Yes I missed a few days, um really weeks in a row with the move. I promised myself I wouldn't leave those days blank and just picked up where I left off like I never missed a day, so I am way past the year mark but still going until I reach 365. My next 365 will not be selfies. It is too hard to take a picture of yourself everyday. I am tired of seeing me in photos. So I think I will just do a photo a day, doesn't matter what the subject is. Might do themes, like colors one month, music the next. Whatever will inspire works of art. I did love the challenge of coming up with a photo everyday. I will start my new 365 on April 1st so I will have a few days off to come up with a theme for the first month.